Monday, September 28, 2009

what to eat when you're a girl

A while ago I had mentioned that I would stop cross-posting articles. And for the most part I have. But I feel that this article is important enough that I want to share it across the widest possible network so I'm listing it here as well.

Women's Health and Fitness Day is coming on September 30. The purpose is to raise awareness of health and health issues for women. It is part of an event that is planned to eventually become Women's Health and Fitness Week. As part of the day I've written an article about nutrition for adolescent girls. It's important to provide adolescent girls with the nutritional support that they need to be healthy now, during the second fastest growth phase of their lives, and when they are adults. I hope you'll take a moment to read the article and to share it with friends.

Be well.

No comments: