Sunday, April 11, 2010

magazines

Recently a few people have asked me what magazines I read to stay on top of food news and holistic living.  With lots of different magazines out there it's difficult to subscribe to too many of them yet everyone wants good information.  Here are a few of my favorites, I think you'll like them too:

1.  Clean Eating - This is my favorite magazine.  Filled with lots of good information and delicious recipes, it even comes with a two week menu and shopping list available online for each issue.  The information is straightforward and easy to follow.

2.  Body & Soul - Another great resource, this magazine provides not only great articles about healthy living but also great tips and sidebars.  There's a lot of information about integrative health and stress relief, something we all need in today's high pressure lifestyle.

3.  Yoga - I love yoga, I think it's a great practice for health, balance, flexibility, core strength and relaxation.  The articles in this magazine are always interesting and the routines they provide are well photographed.  Apparently you can get this during the month of April, two years for the price of one.

4. Vegetarian Times - I really enjoy this magazine.  I'm always looking for great ways to incorporate more veggies into my diet.  Even if you are not a vegetarian there are so many fabulous recipes and great seasonal articles that this is a magazine that I think is well worth reading.

5.  EatingWell - Another great magazine loaded with articles about healthy eating and cooking with menus and nutrition information.

I hope you'll consider giving one or more of these magazines a try.  I'd also love to hear what your favorites are.

No comments: