Tuesday, March 5, 2013

moving right along

The dust has settled, the boxes have all been unpacked, the curtains are up and I'm settled in at the new place.

Not without a few hiccups, but when is moving ever easy?

I'm grateful for all of you who waited patiently for this transition; this will be the last post at this site.  I'm integrating the blog into the new website can't wait for you to check it out.

The same great content, information, recipes, and ideas about food, holistic nutrition, and health is still available, you'll simply need to head on over to the new place located at http://grainsandmore.com/blog.

If you've found this page for the first time please be aware that I will no longer be monitoring this blog, I'm leaving it up for a few months to get all the content sorted out at the new place.

In other big news I'm also very happy to announce that my book is thisclose to publication and want to encourage you to visit http://thepantryprinciple.net where you can get a sneak peek at the cover in advance of publication.

Thanks for all of the support and readership, I hope to see you over at the new place.

No comments: