Wednesday, March 25, 2009

seltzer

My friend Ashleigh recently asked me about our soda maker.  We love it!  I had purchased it as a gift for Steve a couple of years ago and it has been a huge hit.  The bottles are reusable, lasting up to 3 years, and are BPA-free with no pthalates or polycarbonates.  The carbonators last for quite a while and bring the cost of a liter of seltzer in at about 18 cents each.  No batteries, no plug, simply the machine, a bottle, a carbonator and water.  Definitely a good drink choice and an environmentally conscious one.  I do not make any money from this company, I just like their product and you can get one too at sodaclub.com.

My favorite summer drink is to take a splash of  homemade fruit juice syrup with seltzer over ice.  It's also great with homemade lemonade as a spritzer or even some of that fabulous elderflower syrup that they sell at Ikea.  My friend Lisa likes to float fresh raspberries and lime slices in her seltzer.  However you drink it, it's delicious and easy.

No comments: