Tuesday, January 12, 2010

apologies

I just checked in to my gmail account. I was dismayed to find that somehow when folks emailed me instead of going to my correct email, mdessy@grainsandmore.com, it went to my mostly defunct google email. I think it had something to do with the merger between google and blogger. I have three months worth of email questions to catch up on. If you haven't gotten a response from me and were wondering why I was so worthless at answering questions....there's your answer.

Going through the emails as fast as I can. I'll look into the settings and see how to fix this but in the meantime I'll be more diligent about checking gmail.

As a side note, if you leave a comment on the blog it does go to the correct email, that's really the best way to get in touch. But I'll fix the other.

Be well

No comments: