|christmas cookies | photo: Till Westermayer|
If you're trying to figure out some delicious gluten-free holiday options here's a roundup of some of my favorites found around the web:
- The Art of Gluten Free Baking has an amazing list of mouthwatering recipes. Honestly it's so good I could stop here and it would be enough.
- But that would mean you'd miss the yumminess found over at Gluten-Free Girl and The Chef
- I love fruitcake (really) and it's just not the holidays without it. So here's a fruitcake recipe.
- Not a fan of fruitcake? How about pannetone? It's amazing and delicious, sweet and rich, and definitely worth making.
- I love biscotti, but never more than at the holidays. Don't know why it just seems to go together for me.
- Then there's gluten free gingerbread men, gingerbread cake, and soft gingerbread cookies.
- Of course it's not a Christmas morning without pancakes
- And for those who are Jewish there's latkes and sufganiyot.
- Last but not least, don't forget the pie crust for those holiday pies